- — Rebecca Traister (@rtraister)Mon, Jan 14 2013 03:14:36So did Jodie Foster just came out, lectured on privacy, discussed her mom's dementia and retired? Am I clear on that? Did I miss anything?
- — Perez Hilton (@PerezHilton)Mon, Jan 14 2013 03:08:51I called it!!!! Thanks Jodie Foster for just coming out as a lesbian - in such an odd way!!!!!!!!! Cray cray and fabulous! #GoldenGlobes
- — Andrew Sullivan (@sullydish)Mon, Jan 14 2013 17:47:44I'm saddened Jodie Foster waited until others far less powerful had made the sacrifice to make her coming out possible: http://andrewsullivan.thedailybeast.com/2013/01/jodie-foster-steps-out-of-the-glass-closet.html …n.thedailybeast.com/2013/01/jodie-foster-steps-out-of-the-glass-closet.html
- — Frank Bruni (@FrankBruni)Mon, Jan 14 2013 03:15:49We watched someone work thru decades of fear, loneliness, progress and flickering hope on national TV. No acting. Raw. Wow. #jodiefoster
- — Chelsea Clinton (@ChelseaClinton)Mon, Jan 14 2013 03:14:22
- — Louis Peitzman (@LouisPeitzman)Mon, Jan 14 2013 03:09:13Jane Lynch glaring at Jodie Foster. There's a difference from being out and proud and being a reality star. PLEASE. #GoldenGlobes
- — Dan Bernstein (@dan_bernstein)Mon, Jan 14 2013 01:06:45Jodie Foster brought Mel Gibson along. Only because Jerry Sandusky is jailed, Joe Paterno is dead and Lance Armstrong is busy, I guess.
- — Alex von Tunzelmann (@alexvtunzelmann)Mon, Jan 14 2013 09:44:21I'm all for Jodie Foster coming out or not as much as she likes. Far more worried about why she is still friends with Mel Gibson.
- — Justin Vivian Bond (@mxjustinVbond)Mon, Jan 14 2013 06:17:48Jodie Foster may be single but I don't think her Golden Globe speech is gonna get her a lot of dates. #GoldenGIobes
Wow! (Whatever It Was Jodie Foster Said)
Twitter lights up over the actress’ rambling, riveting speech at the Golden Globe Awards.
byNYT Fashion25,764 Views