- — John Nichols (@NicholsUprising)Sun, Jun 09 2013 19:27:32
- — NYSUT (@nysut)Sun, Jun 09 2013 15:11:15
- — Anthony Celini (@acelini)Sun, Jun 09 2013 11:00:27I like aftunion's photo on Instagram. "Educators, students, parents and the community rallied in Albany for public .… http://bit.ly/11oiM1e
- — Stephen Pampinella (@StevePampinella)Sun, Jun 09 2013 00:50:08
- — Sarah Fleming (@MsFleming93)Sat, Jun 08 2013 22:38:35
- — Richard Iannuzzi (@RichardIannuzzi)Sat, Jun 08 2013 21:53:08#rallyjune8 Thank you to all who were there today: doubled the 10000 goal! In solidarity, Dick. Now our journey must continue.
One Voice United: Rally for Public Education
Twitter captured the conversation of the thousands of educators, parents, students and community activists who gathered in Albany June 8, 2013, to fight for the future of public education. Here are your tweets, photos and videos from the event. Learn more at www.nysut.org/rallyjune8.