- — Meghan Dennis (@GingeryGamer)Tue, Mar 29 2016 15:22:00
- — F. Smith Nicholls (@florencesn)Wed, Mar 30 2016 21:31:40Wish I was going to this! Hoping to catch some of it via livestream though #TIPC https://twitter.com/value_project/status/714225965514285058 …
- — VALUE (@value_project)Fri, Apr 01 2016 09:28:33Only a weekend until The Interactive Pasts conference! What a better time to check out abstracts?! http://www.valueproject.nl/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/FinalTIP-CAbstracts_DEF.pdf … #TIPC
- — VALUE (@value_project)Fri, Apr 01 2016 11:31:35Updated programme with workshop descriptions for the Interactive Pasts conference is now on our website! http://www.valueproject.nl/blog-posts/other/introducing-the-interactive-pasts-conference/ … #TIPC
- — F. Smith Nicholls (@florencesn)Sun, Apr 03 2016 10:34:04Lots of tweets about travelling to #TIPC ; u cld prob map out paths of academics' journeys just from tweets! Cool to visualise that...
- — Manuel Cruz Martínez (@ManuACruz)Sun, Apr 03 2016 19:58:09
- — F. Smith Nicholls (@florencesn)Sun, Apr 03 2016 20:06:56ICYMI: Excavating a bedroom and discovering old #Nintendo gaming magazines; at least tangentially related to #TIPC https://florencesmithnicholls.wordpress.com/2016/04/03/digging-up-my-past-magazines-as-artefacts/ …
- — VALUE (@value_project)Mon, Apr 04 2016 04:30:12Early wake up to set up the final details for The Interactive Pasts Conference! Looking forward to see you all today, IRL or digitally #TIPC
- — muninn_project (@muninn_project)Mon, Apr 04 2016 06:16:07@value_project #TIPC My slides for my talk today: http://www.dbdump.org/~warren/ValueWarren2016.pdf … Look forward to being there tomorrow!
The Interactive Past Conf-Intersections of Archeology & Video Games Leiden APR 4-5, 2016 #TIPC Curation by @nxtstop1
byBernadette Keefe MD93 Views