- For 8 days in May, 25 student leaders at Concordia College took the leap to experience the May Leadership Internship. From developing new friendships, to learning about their strengths as leaders, to learning the hands-on-skills to help them succeed in their roles on campus, these students are investing their time to connect, collaborate and create change. Follow along on the adventure. #mayship15 #cordmn
- Preparing for the internship
- Day 1 - Sun, May 10, 2015
Hitting the road - Bemidji here we come.
- We made it to the Russian Language Village!
- Dinner the first night - Norwegian Banquet with Gjetost (described by one blogger as the closest cheese to fudge - yum!), open faced sandwiches, apple/beet/cabbage salad, and special cake for dessert!
- Fun and games on the first night - we used the Goose Chase App for a fun scavenger hunt around the village.
- Check out the entire photo album on Flickr to see all the Goose Chase photos from our 5 teams.
- Great responses to our first #mayship15 Reflection Question of the day - these students are ready to accomplish so much!