- — Nominet Trust (@nominettrust)Mon, Mar 24 2014 11:20:00
- — tom farrand (@tomfarrand)Wed, Mar 26 2014 22:36:03
- — Dansutch (@dansutch)Fri, Mar 28 2014 06:34:50
- — dan mcquillan (@danmcquillan)Fri, Mar 28 2014 13:46:14keep an eye on #citsocsci - an experiment at the borders of community crowdsourcing, citizen science & social innovation
- — Nominet Trust (@nominettrust)Fri, Mar 28 2014 08:05:54
- — Tom Wilshere (@tomwilshere)Fri, Mar 28 2014 08:39:33About to get on my bike to #citsocsci! Travelling lighter than usual due to post exams party later... You can take a laptop to a club right?
- Thanks to Mozilla London for the use of their fantastic Hackspace.
- Dan Sutch, Head of Development Research at Nominet Trust kicks off the Swarm by explaining the potential impact of developing Citizen Social Science tools. Find out more about Nominet Trust's exploration into CitSocSci via Dan's blog.
- — Nominet Trust (@nominettrust)Fri, Mar 28 2014 10:14:22
- Tom from the Swarm team, shares the four key challenges to explore during the day.
- The session warms up with introductions from all the 'Swarmees'.
Citizen Social Science Swarm, 28th March 2014
On Friday 28th March, Nominet Trust and Swarm held a prototyping day at Mozilla, London. Technologists, social experts and designers gathered to explore how Citizen Science approaches can help tackle persistent social challenges. Ideas were developed through rapid prototyping.
byNominet Trust78 Views