- — Travis Heying (@travisheying)Thu, Apr 12 2012 12:33:26Background: Dog fell off of bike path into water, and owner said the dog somehow found an opening underwater to get to find an air pocket.
- — Travis Heying (@travisheying)Thu, Apr 12 2012 12:01:20No one thought that dog was alive until a fire fighter heard it breathing and nose sticking out from a tiny hole in concrete.
- — Travis Heying (@travisheying)Thu, Apr 12 2012 11:56:48I just watched the Wichita Fire Dept. spend 2.5 hours rescuing a dog that fell in a swollen creek and it was amazing.
- — Lisa Tobin (@lisannette)Thu, Apr 12 2012 12:57:31Follow @travisheying's last 15 or so tweets. Beautiful story, cool delivery. My favorite one is also a spoiler: https://twitter.com/#!/travisheying/status/190527634051047424/photo/1 …!/travisheying/status/190527634051047424/photo/1
- And here is the write-up.