- We've just launched a new blog series, 'The Song That Changed My Life'. First up, Reviews Editor Emily Mackay on Nirvana's 'Lithium'.
- We thought we'd open the topic up to our Twitter followers. Here are a few of our favourite responses.
- — DannyJoyce2011 (@)Thu, Nov 24 2011 05:16:06@NMEmagazine #songthatchangedmylife Live Forever-Oasis. The band that turned me from 'rave' music. The band I grew up with. The band I love
- — JeffreyRBodang (@)Thu, Nov 24 2011 05:11:49@NMEmagazine Gn'R's It's So Easy - the first time I heard "Fuck off!" with the volume low so my 'rents didn't hear! #songthatchangedmylife
- — mariansaudiolog (@)Wed, Nov 23 2011 22:46:09@NMEmagazine #songthatchangedmylife beach boys's "god only knows". i knew its melody before i knew its name and searched for it for years...