- New Jersey residents reported in on Monday about the power situation in their towns and when it may be restored. Some also were without cable or Internet too.
- — Jeof Vita (@jeofvita)Mon, Oct 31 2011 05:39:47
- — Jeff Grabelle, Esq. (@SportsJefe81)Mon, Oct 31 2011 07:25:31@njdotcom pwr out in many parts of Livingston. Can you say MARLBORO? Heading back for trick r treat & if power still out back to Marlboro.
- — Jennifer (@yankeechick78)Mon, Oct 31 2011 06:34:35@njdotcom almost 48 hours without power or heat!! 55 degrees in my living room this morning. Bird in the basement so he doesn't freeze!
- Some NJ.com followers explained how they're staying warm while they have no power following the storm.
- — El Tsang (@frellmeedead)Mon, Oct 31 2011 05:22:30@njdotcom Huddling with pets to stay warm. Been w/o power since 3p Sat. in Randolph Rt 10w by Canfield. We had power during Irene :/
- — Moleman (@njmoleman)Mon, Oct 31 2011 05:17:38@njdotcom in Hackettstown without power. Staying warm by being at work. Coal fireplace in bedroom at home is the only warmth in the house
- And others told of how the snow had affected Halloween where they live. Many had trick-or-treating postponed.
- — Michelle Stavrou (@JerseyGirlEats)Mon, Oct 31 2011 07:36:19@njdotcom Cranford is having trick-or-treating tonight but urging caution. A lot of branches & power lines down in town.