- — Rachel Stuart (@rachstu87)Mon, Feb 13 2012 15:25:51Tired of #Chipotle falsifying #farming? Great read here - Crystal Cattle: http://crystalcattle.blogspot.com/2012/02/chipotle-your-grammy-commercial-still.html?spref=tw ….blogspot.com/2012/02/chipotle-your-grammy-commercial-still.html?spref=tw
- — Celeste L. Harned (@CelesteHarned)Mon, Feb 13 2012 03:49:37
- — William Montgomery (@BLL141CBOT)Mon, Feb 13 2012 03:34:54
- — Mayor Jim Dietrich (@StPeteRays)Mon, Feb 13 2012 02:31:30Alright, I went back and watched the Chipotle ad. Why, as a former farmer, am I offended by the implications of that ad? cc: @RCMcLean
- — Joshua Warren (@JoshWarrenNC)Mon, Feb 13 2012 02:28:53God bless the American Farmer. They feed us three times a day. The cheapest, safest food supply in the world!! Chipotle has it wrong.
Negative Reaction to Chipotle Grammy Ad
Not everyone agrees that the Chipotle Grammy ad is great. Many farmers and ag advocates felt it was a shot across the bow at farmers who put food on America's table. Critics say Chipotle uses marketing slight-of-hand to make the negative farming practices highlighted in the ad seem commonplace.
byNick Sargent1,541 Views