- — Carissa Barron (@Carissa_KB)Sun, Jan 19 2014 03:40:42
- The first three or so hours of each day is spent in preparation: eating, studying and praying to get ready to share the Restored Gospel with people in their area.
- Then, it's time to get out to share the Restored Gospel with people.
- Representing the Savior of the world, they share His good news...
- That God speaks to prophets again, just like in the ancient days, and that Jesus' church has been restored to the exact same way it was when He walked the earth.
#SocialMediaSplit in Ohio Cincinnati Mission
From Ft. Wayne, Indiana to Northern Kentucky, and everywhere in between, Mormons all over the Ohio Cincinnati Mission of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints teamed up with LDS missionaries, using social media to tell the day in the life of a Mormon missionary.
byNick Newman938 Views