- A sensible warning issued before we started!
- Sal Keith got us started by asking us to be friendly and putting forward some provocations for us to vote on and discuss throughout the conference.
- Next Carsten Rahbek gave an introduction to macroecology using his own career, then suggested where he sees it moving in the future.
- — Marten Winter (@sMarten_Winter)Sun, Jun 14 2015 13:20:54#EUMacro Macroecology -the day after tomorrow. Carsten Rahbek starts after an integrative Macroecology Poll. Lets see what he's up to?!
- — Marten Winter (@sMarten_Winter)Sun, Jun 14 2015 13:26:01
- — Katharine Marske (@KAMarske)Sun, Jun 14 2015 13:41:34
EUMacro Part 1
Copenhagen - 14th-16th June 2015
byNatalie Cooper187 Views