- — Sarah Dunton (@sarahtdunton)Thu, Dec 07 2017 23:47:32
- — Leslie Aaronson (@leslieaaronson)Thu, Dec 07 2017 23:59:13Let's talk #CSequity! The Twitter Chat is happening! #CSEdWeek @NCWIT@@ECEP_CS @ngcproject https://twitter.com/ngcproject/status/938919839279837189 …
- — Stephanie Rodriguez (@StephRod_PhD)Fri, Dec 08 2017 00:01:08
- — Afterschool Alliance (@afterschool4all)Fri, Dec 08 2017 00:01:51Afterschool Alliance here! Excited to take part in this discussion. #CSequity https://twitter.com/ngcproject/status/938921226054942720 …
- — Avis Yates Rivers (@SitWithAvis)Fri, Dec 08 2017 00:04:49Thrilled to be participating in this important Twitter Chat with @ngcproject @ECEP_CS and @NCWIT on whose Board of Directors I proudly serve. #CSEquity in our lifetime! https://twitter.com/ngcproject/status/938919839279837189 …
- — NCWIT (@NCWIT)Fri, Dec 08 2017 00:05:26A1. #CSequity looks like ALL individuals have the opportunity to formally (or informally) receive computing education in welcoming and inclusive environments.
- — NGCProject (@ngcproject)Fri, Dec 08 2017 00:05:40
- — The Connectory (@the_connectory)Fri, Dec 08 2017 00:06:09
- — NGCProject (@ngcproject)Fri, Dec 08 2017 00:06:54
- — Afterschool Alliance (@afterschool4all)Fri, Dec 08 2017 00:06:59A1: #CSequity looks like having a connection to social priorities & presenting learning opportunities that don’t rely on digital connectivity, e.g. #CSunplugged http://csunplugged.org/ https://twitter.com/ngcproject/status/938922179797835777 …
- — Rebecca Dovi (@superCompSci)Fri, Dec 08 2017 00:07:20
- — ECEP (@ECEP_CS)Fri, Dec 08 2017 00:07:32
Reaching Equity in Computer Science: Building More Pathways to Diversity
2017 Computer Science Education Week Twitter Chat, in partnership with the National Center for Women & Information Technology, Expanding Computing Education Pathways, and the National Girls Collaborative Project.