- Let's Begin with NET-S for Teachers
- — Lauren_Scheller (@)Wed, Mar 14 2012 01:21:27
- — betamiller (@)Wed, Mar 14 2012 01:19:28PBL Project Question: How could you design a PBL project to meet Teacher NET 4? http://www.iste.org/Libraries/PDFs/NETS-T_Standards.sflb.ashx …LiPBLChat/PDFs/NETS-T_Standards.sflb.ashx #PBLChat
- — mhackettnyc (@)Wed, Mar 14 2012 01:18:28My go-to article for explaining that projects aren't just at the end anymore http://www.bie.org/tools/freebies/main_course_not_dessert …oopblchatbies/main_course_not_dessert #pblchat
- — TheresaShafer (@)Wed, Mar 14 2012 01:18:46@JimTiffinJr We adopted Staff Tech Prof. including admins, NET-s came in more at level 3. http://prezi.com/0cfu6lfmaqqo/technology-empowered-staff/ …u6PBLChat/technology-empowered-staff/ #PBLChat
How can the #ISTE NET-s support PBL?
Unwrapping the ISTE NETS for Teachers and Students. Seems like a match made in heaven!
byNew Tech Network141 Views