- Editor's/Reporter's/Intern's Note -- The Tumblr link below is to my personal Tumblr because our WordPress and Movable Type websites don't support Storify embedding.
So, I'm using it as a hub for the Storify content that the Houston Chronicle/San Antonio Express-News Austin Bureau has created over the budget debate.
The views there (and I don't think there are any -- it's a pretty straight political analysis/occasional rant about TV shows) are my own.
- The play-by-play from the Capitol Press Corps with their notes on the vote.
- — TXPoliticsBlog (@TXPoliticsBlog)Sun, Apr 03 2011 20:28:17
- — RaRapoport (@RaRapoport)Sun, Apr 03 2011 20:44:02Budget cuts should have started w/ "corporate welfare and not community colleges" —Tea Party Rep Simpson on his vote against budget
- — TXPoliticsBlog (@TXPoliticsBlog)Sun, Apr 03 2011 20:43:26
- Democratic and Republican representatives/staffers/activists tweeted their reaction to the bill's passage.
- — Dave_in_SA (@Dave_in_SA)Sun, Apr 03 2011 21:01:01
- — christinaines (@christinaines)Sun, Apr 03 2011 20:53:51Oh, Texas. Please Senate, save our souls!! Tonight, the House budget took away any glimmer of hope in this idealist's eyes. #txlege