- — Dr Amir Hannan (@amirhannan)Mon, Apr 21 2014 21:20:58.@kesleeman:Sometimes conversation can b more powerful than technology #ImagineMed @S3bster http://new.livestream.com/accounts/864795/events/2928755 … 4 hours 37 mins 38s
- — Frances Wedgwood (@FrancesWedgwood)Mon, Apr 21 2014 21:11:55
- — Dr Ros Taylor (@hospicedoctor)Mon, Apr 21 2014 17:27:29#ImagineMed Tali Sharot Instead of using warnings use instant rewards, social incentives & progress reports to change behaviour ..compelling
- — Dara Ó Briain (@daraobriain)Mon, Apr 21 2014 16:46:05Really enjoying hosting TedMed at the Royal Albert Hall today, in my traditional role, being glib amidst the smart people. #imaginemed
- — Dr Ros Taylor (@hospicedoctor)Mon, Apr 21 2014 20:36:48
- — Jon Bartlett (@Projectlibero)Mon, Apr 21 2014 14:25:43Adolescents are hyper sensitive to social exclusion which explains a lot of risk taking behaviour says Sarah Jayne Blakemore #ImagineMed
- — Prepared London (@PreparedLondon)Mon, Apr 21 2014 14:34:50
- — Claire Cater (@ClaireCater1)Mon, Apr 21 2014 14:34:20#imaginemed great perspective on the beautiful teenage brain. We should treasure the journey they are on and watch them grow.
- — Caroline Rivett (@CarolineRivett)Mon, Apr 21 2014 14:32:41Lovely singing voice and provocations from Islington Community Theatre at #imaginemed: 'my brain isn't broken'
- — Katherine Sleeman (@kesleeman)Mon, Apr 21 2014 14:31:38
- — Prepared London (@PreparedLondon)Mon, Apr 21 2014 14:37:10
Imagining the Future of Medicine #ImagineMed
An event at Royal Albert Hall in London in 3 sessions: Thinking Outside the Box, Medicine Without Borders, Translating the Untranslatable #TEDMED
byNadia Ceratto30 Views