- — Alex Moe (@AlexNBCNews)Fri, Oct 12 2012 02:28:19Paul Ryan: there are plenty of fine people who could lead this country but you need man who will do what says he will #NBCPolitics
- — Barack Obama (@BarackObama)Fri, Oct 12 2012 02:31:50VP Biden: “The two budgets the congressman introduced have eviscerated all that the middle class cares about.” #DetailsMatter
The reviews are coming in ...
- — Ali Weinberg (@AliNBCNews)Fri, Oct 12 2012 03:01:59POTUS feeling confident abt @JoeBiden debate performance. He walked over to reporters traveling w/ him (rare) to say he couldn't be prouder
- — Mike O'Brien (@mpoindc)Fri, Oct 12 2012 03:11:09I don't know that tonight's debate produced a clear winner and loser, but Biden certainly is the *story* from the debate. #NBCPolitics
- — EJ Dionne (@EJDionne)Fri, Oct 12 2012 02:38:07Biden moved campaign back toward weaknesses of Romney/Ryan ideas. Ryan spent lots of time on defense. Obama could not ask for more #vpdebate
- — Erika Masonhall (@ErikaMasonhall)Fri, Oct 12 2012 02:37:45Brokaw: "I think there are a lot of people at home saying 'now we know what happened to the Pres's playbook- he left it in the VP's office'"
- — Eric Cantor (@EricCantor)Fri, Oct 12 2012 02:39:08.@PaulRyanVP clearly won this debate by outlining a vision for economic prosperity and a bold agenda for our country's future.
- — Mike O'Brien (@mpoindc)Fri, Oct 12 2012 02:50:47Bottom line: If nothing else, Biden showed up to the debate determined not to repeat Obama's laconic performance last Thurs. #NBCPolitics
- — Alex Pappas (@AlexPappasDC)Fri, Oct 12 2012 02:48:03Wow Chris Wallace said of every debate he's ever seen, he's never seen someone as "disrespectful" as Biden--called it "unprecedented"
A look back at the showdown
Starting with foreign policy ...
Online buzz from the vice presidential debate
As Vice President Joe Biden and Republican vice presidential nominee Paul Ryan square off at Centre College in Danville, Ky., we gauge the temperature and go behind the scenes. For full coverage, turn to http://NBCPolitics.com.
byNBC News2 Likes121,822 Views