Tonight's meme: Binders Full of Women
- The setup: When asked about what he'd do to improve income equality for women, Romney cited his efforts as governor of Massachusetts to diversify his Cabinet, efforts that apparently included poring through "binders full of women" in search of qualified applicants. And with that, a meme was born:
- Political commentators and others opined that this was more than a meme, it was a window into Romney's stance on women's rights.
Asked and answered
- Tuesday's town hall-style debate featured questions from undecided voters in the audience. Here's a recap of the questions, candidate responses and social media commentary.
- Jobs and education funding
- Gas prices and energy policy