- Corporation for National and Community Service CEO kicked off the week by visiting 106-year-old Foster Grandparent Grandma Virginia in Washington, DC. Looks like they had a great time ...
- Here's just a sample of the resolutions, proclamations, and recognitions for Senior Corps Week.
- — Joyce Beatty (@RepBeatty)Fri, May 22 2015 20:00:21
- CEO Wendy thanked the more than 270,000 senior volunteers who make our programs possible.
- And many of our state offices chimed in as well ...
- — AmeriCorpsAlumsCT (@AC_AlumsCT)Mon, May 18 2015 12:50:16
- — Volunteer Tennessee (@volunteertn)Thu, May 21 2015 16:23:57More than 270,000 volunteers ages 55 and older serve through Senior Corps' three programs, impacting communities... http://fb.me/2vChyoeWm
- — ME/NH/VT_CNCS (@MENHVT_CNCS)Mon, May 18 2015 17:16:19Happy @seniorcorps Week to all of our amazing programs and volunteers! @NHSCP https://twitter.com/seniorcorps/status/600305838591483904 …
2015 Senior Corps Week
The Corporation for National and Community Service celebrated the contributions of the more than 270,000 volunteers in Foster Grandparents, RSVP, and Senior Companions during Senior Corps Week.