- — Clif Mims (@clifmims)Mon, Feb 27 2012 22:30:05
- — Bill Campbell (@BillCamp)Fri, Mar 02 2012 17:53:30
- — Mark Hale (@MarkCHale)Fri, Mar 02 2012 18:15:49John Hunter #naisac12 talks at NAIS http://www.ted.com/talks/john_hunter_on_the_world_peace_game.html …alks/john_hunter_on_the_world_peace_game.html
- — Bill Campbell (@BillCamp)Fri, Mar 02 2012 18:16:48"I can't do much by myself, but I am here with all my teachers who are within me and on whose shoulders I stand" John Hunter at #naisac12
- — Center for Teaching (@centerteach)Fri, Mar 02 2012 18:16:51#naisac12 Hunter talks about standing on the shoulders of other teachers, those who have mentored & touched him. He is a storyteller.
- — Mike Gwaltney (@MikeGwaltney)Fri, Mar 02 2012 18:18:59
- — Laura Deisley (@Deacs84)Fri, Mar 02 2012 18:25:12
- — Mike Gwaltney (@MikeGwaltney)Fri, Mar 02 2012 18:25:14John Hunter: 'Story' matters, endures. We remember stories. Do we let kids tell stories in our classes. ...ode to Dan Pink's work. #naisac12
- — Bo Adams (@boadams1)Fri, Mar 02 2012 18:28:21John Hunter reminds us projects, real issues, play, complexity, students doing, co-winning not zero sum... make learning powerful #naisac12
- — Antonio Viva (@antonioviva)Fri, Mar 02 2012 18:30:16John Hunter Video being Shown #NAISAC12 #NAISAC2012 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqJnk-jYWRM&feature=youtube_gdata_player …om/watch?v=LqJnk-jYWRM&feature=youtube_gdata_player
- — Bo Adams (@boadams1)Fri, Mar 02 2012 18:32:32World Peace Game of Hunter 28 yrs old! May that spur us to use networks to share gr8 ideas! Digital space can speed needed change #naisac12
John Hunter Speaks at 2012 NAIS Annual Conference
This is a collection of tweets from the amazing words shared with us by John Hunter, creator of the World Peace Game and a teacher of generations.