Our second events for the Open Access Week takes place in a prestigious place of dissemination of knowledge : UNESCO!
OPEN ACCESS GOLD OF RESEARCH WORK : A SCIENTIFIC VIEW FROM A SCIENTIST by Bart Van Tiggelen
- — Virginie Simon (@virsimon)Thu, Oct 25 2012 09:36:07
- Why scientific publications ?
- — MyScienceWork (@MyScienceWork)Thu, Oct 25 2012 09:39:46#OAWeek2012 scientific publications are necessary to disseminate results and guarantee a minimum level of scientific quality...
- Why does it change in the publication process?
- — Stéphanie Couvreur (@stephaniecouv)Thu, Oct 25 2012 09:41:09
- — Stéphanie Couvreur (@stephaniecouv)Thu, Oct 25 2012 09:43:04Changes in the publication process : online journals, no paper version anymore B Van Tiggelen #oaweek2012
- The emergence of Open Access
- — MyScienceWork (@MyScienceWork)Thu, Oct 25 2012 09:44:38#oaweek2012 Why change? the emergence of open access : internet paper version+ rise of subscription fees ( 3,5%/year) !!