- Let's start with a little backstory. TICTeC took place in the beautiful 19th century Villa Vittoria in Florence, Italy, over two days in April 2017.
135 delegates from 28 countries came together to share research, questions and findings around civic technologies.
You can see the agenda on the official TICTeC site at http://tictec.mysociety.org/schedule/2017 …, and more about speakers at http://tictec.mysociety.org/schedule/2017/speakers ….
- Crowd-sourced notes are here: http://beta.hackfoldr.org/TICTeCFlorence …
- Finally, we gathered together all links and resources in a single blog post:
- And now, on with the story!
- Sooo... pretty nice spot for a conference.
- Sarcasm was in evidence:
- And the conference began.
- The first day's keynote was from Tiago Peixoto from the World Bank. Here's more about his presentation: