- JFKFacts (Jefferson Morley, former WaPo reporter)
- — Gerald Posner (@geraldposner)Sat, Dec 16 2017 03:18:40The FBI said in 1978 that it couldn't locate Oswald's fingerprints that the Dallas police had lifted from the assassination rifle. One of the tidbits in the 3,539 #JFKfiles released today I'd like to know if anyone was disciplined for losing those prints https://www.dallasnews.com/news/politics/2017/12/15/3000-jfk-assassination-files-released …
- — Larry Sabato (@LarrySabato)Fri, Dec 15 2017 21:04:05The US National Archives just released 3,539 #JFKfiles. Says "with the exception of 86 records...where additional research is required, all documents subject to section 5 of the JFK Act have been released either in full or in part."
- — Larry Sabato (@LarrySabato)Thu, Dec 14 2017 18:22:43Just found—Jack Ruby and the “spy camera”, 1960 in Dallas. Film from WFAA TV. https://www.dmagazine.com/frontburner/2017/12/new-film-footage-of-jack-ruby-surfaces/ … https://fb.me/4Ff3P6ykP
- — Larry Sabato (@LarrySabato)Fri, Dec 15 2017 21:31:47On learning of JFK assassination, Cuban Embassy officials in Santiago, Chile predict “serious repercussions” and “Third World War” if “Yankees or CIA assassinated Kennedy to resume the assault on Cuba” http://bit.ly/2j6OenG
- — Larry Sabato (@LarrySabato)Fri, Dec 15 2017 21:58:08
- — Jefferson Morley (@jeffersonmorley)Sat, Nov 18 2017 18:54:28@poeboston @InfoMferrell @POTUS @LarrySabato #JFKFiles rule # 2: The CIA Hides a Lot to Hide a Little, i.e They withhold a lot of JFK stuff so they can dole out unimportant material & claim ‘openness’ while concealing a small group of files, known to exist, that document LHO involvement in CIA ops in N.O. and MEXI
- — Jefferson Morley (@jeffersonmorley)Sat, Nov 18 2017 15:03:54Rules of the #JFKFiles. 1) There's no smoking gun--yet. The CIA will not release the most relevant information about the surveillance of Oswald first. They will release it last, and only under duress of law and/or public opinion. http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/lee-harvey-oswald-kennedy-assassination-surveillance-1.4407186 …
- — Larry Sabato (@LarrySabato)Sat, Nov 18 2017 16:09:49
HNN's coverage of the assassination files released by the National Archives.