- — Melissa Peterson (@mwbtle)Wed, Mar 13 2013 01:00:24
- — Scott Nicholson (@snicholson)Wed, Mar 13 2013 01:05:44
- — Pauline Shostack (@pauline17)Wed, Mar 13 2013 01:06:07#NASAGAchat I'm a librarian looking for ways to incorporate games and play in to library instruction (online & in-person).
- — Charlie Gleek (@chuckgleek)Wed, Mar 13 2013 01:09:43From South Florida. I use simulations & games in my classroom to teach world politics. Also my dissertation topic. #NASAGAchat
- — Scott Nicholson (@snicholson)Wed, Mar 13 2013 01:09:391. Borderlands 2, Marvel Ultimate Alliance (surprisingly good FB game), Can't Stop, The Resistance, Tier auf Tier #nasagachat
- — Melissa Peterson (@mwbtle)Wed, Mar 13 2013 01:10:29Q1 - I've been obsessed with Pixel People. It isn't very game-y, but I like trying to find specific careers using the splicer. #NASAGAchat
- — chris_saeger (@chris_saeger)Wed, Mar 13 2013 01:11:41Q1) i am obsessed with the android game 7 little words. I play it first thing in the morning like a 5 minute meditation. #nasagachat
- — Charlie Gleek (@chuckgleek)Wed, Mar 13 2013 01:11:53
#NASAGAchat March 12th
Conquering resistance to game and simulation based learning.
byMelissa Peterson27 Views