- — Kelly (@km_butler)Fri, Jun 13 2014 10:42:40I wrote a thing for @musicprocess & #muspro14 - check it out… http://musicandasprocess.org/2014/06/13/session-1a-empirical-study-vanessa-hawes-and-james-williams/ …
- — Alistair Zaldua (@audlaza69)Mon, Jun 02 2014 14:50:21
- — Lawrence Dunn (@l_a_dunn)Sun, Jun 01 2014 21:37:34Rewarding and thought provoking time at @musicprocess - and glad to have a good response to the paper. Congrats are due all round!
- — Adam Fergler (@adamfergler)Sun, Jun 01 2014 20:48:29
- — Vocal Constructivist (@Constructivists)Mon, Jun 02 2014 09:58:52
- — musicandasprocess (@musicprocess)Mon, Jun 02 2014 14:26:49A huge thanks to everyone who came to #muspro14 and made it a huge success! Please tweet any pictures you took of the event!
- — CCCU Music (@C3UMusic)Sun, Jun 01 2014 10:22:05Amazing talk by Leah Kardos about multiple lives of music & people processes. How do different people interpret your music? #muspro14 ...
- — Alistair Zaldua (@audlaza69)Sun, Jun 01 2014 08:17:29
- — musicandasprocess (@musicprocess)Sat, May 31 2014 15:14:00Really enjoying paper on Cuban tumbao by Hannah Bates of SOAS -so much music and/as process richness in non-western non-art music #muspro14
- — CCCU Music (@C3UMusic)Sat, May 31 2014 14:10:41Amazing paper by Lawrence Dunn on improvisation from perspective of classical performers. What's your relationship with improv? #muspro14
Music and/as Process Conference 2014
byMusic and/as Process76 Views