- Osama bin Laden was killed Sunday in what has been called a surgical strike by the U.S. military, which had tracked the Al-Qa'ida leader to a compound in Abbottabad, near a Pakistani military training facility and just two hours from the country's capital, Islamabad.
- Video: How bin Laden lived in his last days.
- 40-minute raid ends with 2 bullets in bin Laden's head.
- Why U.S. forces disposed of bin Laden's body at sea.
- Bin Laden's death emboldens U.S. in war on terror.
- Athletes pay tribute to the 'real heroes': the military.
Data 'trove' at bin Laden's compound could help U.S. hunt down senior Al-Qa'ida figures.
Americans deserved to see bin Laden's body, relatives of 9/11 victims say.
- Was U.S. raid on bin Laden's compound illegal?
Profiteers look to make fortune off Osama bin Laden's death.
- Pakistan knew where Osama bin Laden was cowering, Salman Rushdie says.
- Did 2008 Gitmo interrogation lead U.S. to bin Laden's Abbotabad hideout?
- Islamabad helped ID Al-Qa'ida courier, Pakistan's president says.