Day Fifteen of The Government Shutdown
- — Rick Rutledge (@Rutledge_Rick)Tue, Oct 15 2013 11:57:54#DontShutMeDown Many honorably discharged vets are trying to move forward in school and can't get the school $ they were promised.
- — Kristen Wright (@auyellowrose)Tue, Oct 15 2013 13:00:24I stress and worry about providing for my kids - food, Childcare, and shelter thanks Ted for that! #DontShutMeDown
- — Michael D. Beck (@BULLET_M4GNET)Tue, Oct 15 2013 12:53:39
- — Sophia (@twenty5seasons)Tue, Oct 15 2013 13:23:02Before, I was a little concerned, but now I am just worried. Will we get my husband's Social Security check in Nov? #DontShutMeDown
- — AverageChirps (@AverageChirps)Tue, Oct 15 2013 06:45:38#dontshutmedown Several family mbrs wondering if gov't retiremt $ (after decades of work) will come in; one had repair business drop 50%...
Day Fourteen of The Government Shutdown
- — Morgan Rubin (@MorganRubin92)Mon, Oct 14 2013 17:16:57As a college student paying for school on my own, I can't afford to have my financial aid delayed. #DontShutMeDown
- — Jamie R. Johnson (@JamRicJoh)Mon, Oct 14 2013 16:39:04We are now within two weeks of tapping out all of our savings. I'm not certain at this point how I'm going to pay my bills. #DontShutMeDown
- — A person. (@thebefuddledone)Mon, Oct 14 2013 10:55:42I am a small business with some customers not able to place orders due to lost income from shutdown. Fed employees hurting #DontShutMeDown
- — Professor Campbell (@RightYourWay)Mon, Oct 14 2013 09:34:07#DontShutMeDown I can't work because the employer I'd be working for receives federal dollars, and right now THE ENTIRE school is on hold.
- — AverageChirps (@AverageChirps)Mon, Oct 14 2013 15:51:54#dontshutmedown Know people who paid into everything for decades, might lose retirement/disability $ due to GOP debt ceiling viciousness.
Day Thirteen of The Government Shutdown
- — Anna Maria B (@AnnaMariaBurd)Sun, Oct 13 2013 12:18:31
- — Mazzie (official) (@mazzie)Sun, Oct 13 2013 19:50:22I watched my mom die from cancer and I had four surgeries in two months and I have never been unable work for two weeks. #DontShutMeDown
Day Twelve of The Government Shutdown
- — Jessica Pilgrim (@JessiPilgrim)Fri, Oct 11 2013 19:18:54#DontShutMeDown this government shutdown needs to end. My dad will be filing for bankruptcy next week if he can't go back to work