- — TCSS (@TxSocialStudies)Mon, May 16 2016 21:47:29TCSS can't wait to chat with everyone. Pop onto Twitter today at 6pm cst at the #sschat and let's talk about summer learning opportunities.
- — Bill of Rights Inst. (@BRInstitute)Mon, May 16 2016 22:20:04British North Americans expanded the principles of federalism and separation of powers. Learn more https://www.docsoffreedom.org/units/citizens-in-communities … #sschat
- — Matt Levi (@MatthewSLevi)Mon, May 16 2016 22:39:47Loving the idea of a Loving movie #sschat https://twitter.com/jezebel/status/732335203113402368 …
- — Participate Learning (@participatelrn)Mon, May 16 2016 22:50:01
- — Chris Hitchcock (@CHitch94)Mon, May 16 2016 23:01:02Chris from Bloomington, IN. Teach world history for private online HS. Looking forward to hearing what others are doing for PD! #sschat
- — Dr. Scott M. Petri (@scottmpetri)Mon, May 16 2016 23:02:04Hi #sschat Scott Petri, High School World History teacher from Los Angeles.Cruising to the finish line. Great topic.
#sschat May 16, 2016 with @txsocialstudies
byMelissa Seideman 93 Views