- — Shabana Jameel, M.Ed (@8blahblahblah8)Tue, Aug 04 2015 00:02:53
- — JackieGerstein Ed.D. (@jackiegerstein)Tue, Aug 04 2015 00:02:39A technology-enhanced social studies lesson on the Great Society http://edtech2.boisestate.edu/emilypensinger/541/greatsociety/index.html … great #sschat lesson from an #edtech grad student
- — Daniel Boyle (@tritondboyle)Tue, Aug 04 2015 00:01:01
- — John Fladd (@woodenmask)Tue, Aug 04 2015 00:00:35
- — Leticia Hallmark (@ushistorysage)Tue, Aug 04 2015 00:00:15
- — Mary J. Johnson (@johnsonmaryj)Mon, Aug 03 2015 23:59:41Sorry to miss #sschat. Two posts with ideas to make this the Year of Primary Sources: http://blogs.loc.gov/teachers/2013/12/10-ways-to-enrich-your-classroom-with-primary-sources-part-1/ … http://blogs.loc.gov/teachers/2013/12/10-ways-to-enrich-your-classroom-with-primary-sources-part-2/ …
- — Daniel Boyle (@tritondboyle)Mon, Aug 03 2015 23:59:13#sschat A8: Hoping to better at this part this year. More reflecting/blogging about experiences and student reaction.
- — Andrew Rowe (@amcrowe5)Mon, Aug 03 2015 23:59:10At the same time, I want my Ss to see the bigger picture of history, if I can see Ss making connections throughout yr, that's best #sschat
- — Kathleen Bellino (@kgbellino)Mon, Aug 03 2015 23:58:57A8: When I feel off I ask my Ss- through forms or open convo. They're honest & appreciate chance to contribute to direction of class #sschat
- — Jeff Kohls (@jeffskohls)Mon, Aug 03 2015 23:58:51A8) also, seek collegial input. we have a strong SS team, and I value them very much. #sschat Principal too. and Curriculum Dir….
- — USHistoryIdeas (@USHistoryIdeas)Mon, Aug 03 2015 23:58:37A8 Pretty clear when Ss are bored to tears. Pretty clear when they're interested. So pay attention to Ss. #sschat
Back to School
August 3rd @ushistorysage
byMelissa Seideman 125 Views