- — Jancis Robinson (@JancisRobinson)Sun, Nov 06 2011 03:47:32Well that was fun. 8 Krugs at 10.30am: treat for #WFHK11 speakers. Fascinating to compare 2 Grande Cuvees - so different!
- — Charles PEREZ (@charles_perez)Sun, Nov 06 2011 08:54:26
- — Debra Meiburg MW (@DebraMeiburgMW)Sun, Nov 06 2011 09:44:08Angelo Gaja "I believe I have a duty - as all artisans - to train and make an example to my children. To cultivate passion." #WFHK11
- — Jancis Robinson (@JancisRobinson)Sun, Nov 06 2011 09:23:24
- — Richard Ross (@richardross)Sun, Nov 06 2011 10:10:07
- — Raelinn Doty (@raelinn_wine)Sun, Nov 06 2011 11:17:31
- — Ben Moroney (@benmoroney)Sun, Nov 06 2011 10:26:31Has anything innovative, exciting & (most importantly) beneficial to consumers come out of events like #WFHK11? What is ROI for industry?
- — grapewallofchina (@grapewallchina)Sun, Nov 06 2011 10:29:36
- — Ned Goodwin MW (@rednedwine)Sun, Nov 06 2011 07:58:27#winefutures is rolling along smoothly now that Mr. Francis Ford Coppola is up & bringing some star power, Aglianico & cool blue socks
- — Richard Siddle (@richardsiddle)Sun, Nov 06 2011 08:05:57Coppola: I tell stories in movies and in wine, that's what makes wine great, they are part of our history, legend, timeless culture #WFHK11
Hong Kong Wine Futures 2011
Stuck at my vineyard, I watched a wine conference unfold in Hong Kong. #WFHK11 These are all tweets, photos and articles from Day 1 of Hong Kong Wine Futures. I'm sitting at a keyboard at http://ovineyards.com