- — Tisha Richmond (@tishrich)Thu, Feb 11 2016 01:00:01Welcome to #XPlap book study Ch 5!! So excited to chat with you all! Please introduce yourself and share a personal hero in your life.
- — Tisha Richmond (@tishrich)Thu, Feb 11 2016 01:00:19
- — Michael Matera (@mrmatera)Thu, Feb 11 2016 01:01:27Getting started with @tishrich and #XPLAP for a great hour of community building and leveling up my #PLN! Come join! https://twitter.com/tishrich/status/697585848410243072 …
- — Tisha Richmond (@tishrich)Thu, Feb 11 2016 01:01:41Tisha Richmond, HS Culinary Arts, OR My dad is one of my heroes. He taught with incredible passion and left an amazing legacy. #XPlap
- — Dave Burgess (@burgessdave)Thu, Feb 11 2016 01:01:58I'm Dave Burgess from San Diego. So excited at how #XPLAP is taking off! A personal hero would be John Wooden. Worked for him for 3 summers
- — Stefanie Pitzer (@StefaniePitzer)Thu, Feb 11 2016 01:02:08Hello #XPlap I'm Stefanie from Peoria, IL and I teach 2nd grade. My personal hero is my mom! (I know cheesy) but it's the truth :)
- — Carrie King (@carrieokieking)Thu, Feb 11 2016 01:02:52#XPLAP Hi, Carrie from Pflugerville, TX 6th grade SS teacher & dpt. chair. Hero: my grandfather. Served our country & was a family man.
- — Michael Matera (@mrmatera)Thu, Feb 11 2016 01:03:20Michael Matera, MS World History teacher. A personal hero of mine would be my father. He guided with a gentle hand, and yet pushed us #XPlap
- — Dave Burgess (@burgessdave)Thu, Feb 11 2016 01:04:10Hey #XPLAP! Have you read my new post on Explore Like a PIRATE? The Attention Span Myth: http://www.daveburgess.com/new/the-attention-span-myth/ … #tlap #gamification #gbl
- — rishi raghunathan (@mke_rishi)Thu, Feb 11 2016 01:05:21This is Rishi from MKE. I will be in and out today. Getting the kids ready for bed and I'm behind. My hero is Bruce Lee. #XPLAP
#XPLAP Chapter 5 Book Study!
byMichael Matera39 Views