- — Michael Matera (@mrmatera)Wed, Aug 31 2016 21:45:38Not going to make it to #xplap tonight as it is back to school for my grade this week and next week is back to school for my daughter.
- — Participate Learning (@participatelrn)Wed, Aug 31 2016 23:58:19
- — Tisha Richmond (@tishrich)Thu, Sep 01 2016 00:00:09Welcome to #XPLAP book chat CH3: Old World/New World! Please introduce yourself and a highlight from your 1st week or two of school!
- — Aubrey Yeh (@Ms_A_Yeh)Thu, Sep 01 2016 00:02:39Hey #xplap, Aubrey from CO, 5th-8th music teacher. I've loved the deep, reflective thinking of my kids when goal-setting for the year!
- — Luke Abercrombie (@crombiesclass1)Thu, Sep 01 2016 00:03:12This is Luke checking in. Making and coloring Guild flags has been a great getting-to-know-you activity! #xplap
- — Mary Lindsey (@MsLindseyELA)Thu, Sep 01 2016 00:04:15Mary Lindsey from California. I teach HS English. Highlight=meeting and getting to know all of my new students. #XPLAP
- — Ted Diepenbrock (@TedDiepster)Thu, Sep 01 2016 00:09:40
- — Tisha Richmond (@tishrich)Thu, Sep 01 2016 00:09:51
- — Mary Lindsey (@MsLindseyELA)Thu, Sep 01 2016 00:10:30I've been fiddling with giving Ss opportunities for authentic publication. Blogs, twitter, other classes. System still needs work #xplap
XPLAP Chapter 3 Book Chat
byMichael Matera3 Views