- @ Your Library - Comments about Libraries and Fifty Shades of Grey
- — Karen M Freeman (@KareFreeman)Thu, Apr 19 2012 00:55:18#50shadesofgrey is the book too porny to have a decent Book Club discussion with mature ladies? I want to know why it's so popular?
- — s.nicole b. (@757princess)Wed, Apr 18 2012 23:39:34RT @itsnthesteeze Females really cheating on dudes with this "50 Shades of Grey" book. -got my copy on hold at the library.cant wait. :p
- — Hafsa Mohamed (@hafsamohamed1)Wed, Apr 18 2012 18:03:36RT @missbwalya: My library has "Fifty Shades of Grey" on eBook. There are currently 140 patrons on the waiting list. Smut still sells!
- — Karina (@fLyeff0rtLessli)Sun, Apr 15 2012 23:15:15Instead of reading "Fifty Shades of Grey"; I should be in the library starting my 5 page paper that's due on Tuesday ������
- — Rated Republican (@RatedRepublican)Fri, Apr 13 2012 20:15:14Fond du Lac, WI Public Library should not ban the book 50 Shades of Grey. Censorship is anti American.
- — ACLU Madison (@ACLUMadison)Fri, Apr 13 2012 17:31:02Fifty Shades of Grey - as of noon Friday, there were 622 holds for the controversial book in the South Central Library System.
- — JuJu (@LibrarianJuJu)Fri, Apr 13 2012 15:40:01
- — Selling books (@bestsellbooks)Fri, Apr 13 2012 08:11:14Fond du Lac Library Declines to Buy Controversial Bestseller: 'Fifty Shades of Grey' is a New York Times best se... http://bit.ly/IIiiPx
- — Joe Hardenbrook (@mrlibrarydude)Fri, Apr 13 2012 02:38:16The women of Fond du Lac won't be able to get their #mommyporn at the public library: http://www.fdlreporter.com/article/20120412/FON0101/120411114/Fond-du-Lac-Public-Library-says-no-controversial-bestseller …er50shadesofgrey0120412/FON0101/120411114/Fond-du-Lac-Public-Library-says-no-controversial-bestseller #50shadesofgrey
- Two peas in a pod: Fifty Shades of Grey & Twilight
Fifty Shades of Grey
Fifty Shades of Grey: Whether you love it or hate it, think it's over-hyped "mommy porn," or the death of literature, the book sparks strong reactions. Collected here are social media postings on Fifty Shades of Grey. Topics: libraries, e-readers, Twilight comparisons, feminism, user reviews.
byJoe Hardenbrook752 Views