- — Gavin Aronsen (@garonsen)Thu, Nov 03 2011 09:56:38
- Situation unchanged for now. This might (or might not) go all night.
- — Mother Jones (@MotherJones)Thu, Nov 03 2011 08:41:18Must say it's remarkable watching the #occupyoakland hashtag chatter away in myriad languages. Guess the whole world *is* watching.
- From KCBS reporter Chris Filippi:
- — Gavin Aronsen (@garonsen)Thu, Nov 03 2011 08:15:48Loud bangs. People retreat from the plaza as some break windows of City Hall. Vandalism all over. Ppl are pissed about it but can't stop it.
- — Gavin Aronsen (@garonsen)Thu, Nov 03 2011 07:32:36Just asked a couple medics if I got tear gassed. Tilt your head back, one immediately said. Then they poured maalox in my eyes. #oo
- — Gavin Aronsen (@garonsen)Thu, Nov 03 2011 05:54:54"The Oakland branch of the Traveler's Aid Society was a govt-funded non-profit that provided aid to homeless ppl in our area..."
- — Gavin Aronsen (@garonsen)Thu, Nov 03 2011 05:58:40"We welcome the Traveller's Aid Society to resume providing services in this building. Otherwise, we will make it into a library..."
Occupy Oakland liveblog 11/2/2011
Two livefeeds to choose from: @OakFoSho's http://bit.ly/v8L2NC and http://bit.ly/um7NDa
byMother Jones10,114 Views