- — Jeffrey Farley (@FarleyJeffrey)Sat, Mar 01 2014 19:02:51
* Q1.1: Eds-> Tell me something good! In your current position, what brings you joy?
* Q1.2: Edu-Friends-> What are some positive observations you’ve made about education?
- — Molly Shields (@ShieldsMolly)Tue, Feb 25 2014 02:01:32A1.2: It melts my heart when my daughters' teachers treat them like their own children. That's all I ever want from a teacher. #slowchated
- — Samantha Bates (@sjsbates)Tue, Feb 25 2014 01:06:39Virtually everything about my current position brings me joy. <3 my admins, teammates, & Ss! They're truly great. A1.1 #slowchated
- — Jeffrey Farley (@FarleyJeffrey)Tue, Feb 25 2014 02:07:39A1.2) Like that I see more & more educators who realize that this is a PROFESSION, not just a job. Like to see this trend cont. #slowchated
- — Trisha Sanchez (@techishtrish)Tue, Feb 25 2014 03:33:23A1.1: Being able to try new things in my classroom. If something is not working, I don't keep doing it b/c a curr. map says so. #slowchated
- — bark (@teylaramsey)Tue, Feb 25 2014 03:12:23A1 Ss increasingly willing to take risks,surprising tselves with creative, published projects Realizing they CAN. Asking 4 more #slowchated
- — Dena Glynn (@Glynn_ed)Tue, Feb 25 2014 03:36:49
- — Evan Scherr (@EvanScherr)Mon, Feb 24 2014 23:40:56A1.2: Connecting w/ other educators has been essential to my development. It has breathed new life into my practice. #slowchated
- — Katy Foster (@kfostertweet)Tue, Feb 25 2014 04:34:13A1: What brings me joy in my job is walking around classrooms and talking with ss about anything and everything, incl. learning. #slowchated
- — Samantha Bates (@sjsbates)Tue, Feb 25 2014 04:32:36
- — Jeffrey Farley (@FarleyJeffrey)Tue, Feb 25 2014 05:21:00
- — Kevin Ashworth (@SLOlifeKevin)Tue, Feb 25 2014 05:07:47
- — Sean Ziebarth (@MrZiebarth)Tue, Feb 25 2014 07:01:28
- — Sean Ziebarth (@MrZiebarth)Tue, Feb 25 2014 07:05:00A1.2: Teachers who are dedicated to their craft, to reflecting on & improving their craft, Ts dedicated to success of their sts #slowchatED
- — Jodie Morgenson (@morgetron)Tue, Feb 25 2014 13:55:20
- — Jeffrey Farley (@FarleyJeffrey)Tue, Feb 25 2014 05:27:50
#slowchated Work Life Balance + Staying Positive in a Not-Always-So-Positive Climate
Jeffrey Farley (@FarleyJeffrey) summed it up best: "This 1 has certainly been a wild ride: thoughtful, silly, cynical, inspirational, & all between." We managed to explore this wide topic deeply (& sometimes irreverently) & the moderator was a cheater who had all sorts of sneaky question tricks.
byJodie Morgenson51 Views