- — Mat Hall (@exsecrari)Wed, Oct 15 2014 07:58:44@MooseAllain Him: My snake is puzzled by his dinner. Her: Go away or I will throw the food at you and strangle you with that stupid reptile.
- — Andy Gilderdale (@AndyGilder)Wed, Oct 15 2014 08:06:48@MooseAllain "My tapeworm struggles to understand the concept of hats" "That's probably because unlike you, he doesn't have a head"
- — Jimmy Neutron (@thesmallcahuna)Wed, Oct 15 2014 08:42:14@MooseAllain my rug is questioning his birthday cake. Don't push him, he'll fart on your back and put the cake on your head.
- — Andy Gilderdale (@AndyGilder)Wed, Oct 15 2014 08:08:27@MooseAllain "The numbers on my scales go from right to left for some reason" "Have you tried pushing a carrot downhill on a roller skate?"
- — Rupert Franklin (@rupert_franklin)Wed, Oct 15 2014 08:04:40@MooseAllain "Why won't you reduce your speed?" "Because I'm being chased by an angry man in a ginger beret"
- — Duncan Wainscott (@folkyvale)Wed, Oct 15 2014 08:13:51@MooseAllain "How fast is a carrot?" "Off the shelf, not very. However, if we customise one with wheels and push it downhill..."
Old Jokes Illustrated
I illustrated some old jokes. Here they are, with various reinterpretations.
byMoose Allain40 Likes3,010 Views