The Day Before the Vote . . .
Just After the Vote . . .
- — Eli Lake (@EliLake)Fri, Dec 23 2016 16:24:09@ilangoldenberg sorry, this is gross. Can't punish our enemies, but screws our friends. Obama's foreign policy legacy is delusion & disgrace
- A Little Time Passes . . .
- Later That Night . . .
The Next Day . . .
- — Eli Lake (@EliLake)Sat, Dec 24 2016 14:24:43It's enough to make you want to start stabbing Jews at random https://twitter.com/aliabunimah/status/812462535043612672 …
- He Doubles Down . . .
- After Lunch, He Continues . . .
- Lake Will Not Refrain From Going Biblical On Your Ass . . .
- — Eli Lake (@EliLake)Sat, Dec 24 2016 22:16:53Soros cut-out defends UN resolution denying Israeli claim to remnants of the second temple. https://twitter.com/JeremyBenAmi/status/812764882110181376 …
- And Fourteen Hours Later, He Rests . . .
Scenes from a Neocon Meltdown
Bloomberg View columnist Eli Lake responds to the Obama administration's decision to abstain on UN Security Council Resolution 2334 condemning Israeli settlements. Lake is best known for his faulty reporting on Iraqi weapons of mass destruction in the lead up to the Iraq War.