- — Elder Wombat UrsulaV (@UrsulaV)Tue, Feb 11 2014 19:55:24Maybe I'll write a book about a honey badger. Named Harry. Who is not very aggressive. And his friend Henrietta who kicks butt.
- — Elder Wombat UrsulaV (@UrsulaV)Tue, Feb 11 2014 19:56:13"I do not feel this is a good way to resolve our problems," said Harry. "I have killed and eaten the problem," said Henrietta.
- — Mike Grinti (@mikegrinti)Tue, Feb 11 2014 19:46:46@UrsulaV Clearly when drawing honey badgers you are filled with the spirit of the honey badger. Don't give NO shits. 100% confidence.
- — Mike Grinti (@mikegrinti)Tue, Feb 11 2014 19:59:19@UrsulaV In my AU Harry is actually Harriet but goes by Harry to avoid confusion with Henrietta but doesn't care if any1 gets gender-confusd
- — Elder Wombat UrsulaV (@UrsulaV)Tue, Feb 11 2014 20:02:39"If we eat the bullies, are we not ourselves guilty?" asked Harry. Henrietta looked up from a mouthful of entrails and mumbled "Maybe?"
- — Elder Wombat UrsulaV (@UrsulaV)Tue, Feb 11 2014 20:04:32I hope you know that when I send my agent "Morally Ambiguous Honey Badger Tales," I'm blaming you people for encouraging me.
- — Elder Wombat UrsulaV (@UrsulaV)Tue, Feb 11 2014 20:18:35When you have a hammer, everything looks like a nail. When you have a honey badger, everything looks like OHGODGETITOFFAAAAAUGHTHEBLOOD--!
- — Elder Wombat UrsulaV (@UrsulaV)Wed, Feb 12 2014 15:46:30@mcahogarth *grin* I think we could do it pretty easily, though I have no idea what they'd say. "Honey Badger Interacts On-Line."
- — M.C.A. Hogarth (@mcahogarth)Wed, Feb 12 2014 15:47:26@UrsulaV You mean you don't think that we couldn't find one SFWA controversy worthy of dry commentary four times a year? >.>
@UrsulaV and @MCAHogarth play with Honey Badgers
Ursula Vernon drew Honey Badgers. Hilarity ensued.
byMm C1 Like10,367 Views