- — Laura Notarianni (@LoNotarianni)Wed, Feb 15 2012 19:13:49My mom’s on a cloud somewhere shacked up with George and John, but if she were here on earth I'm pretty sure she'd hate you. #canadawrites
- — Dean Burry (@dmburry)Tue, Feb 14 2012 15:36:31#canadawrites forced my hand,held on 2 long. Ooh, her smooth touch, ah, reliability. Wi-fight it? Siri Blackberry, only room for 2 in myPad!
- — Jen Routledge (@TheJenRoutledge)Wed, Feb 15 2012 19:13:49Good news - I'm pregnant! Bad news - pretty sure it's my husband's. We probably shouldn't see each other anymore. #canadawrites
- — Lisa Dee (@LisaDee11)Tue, Feb 14 2012 15:22:46Dear Anne, We tried and it just didn’t work. Also, you're a shrew. Try not to lose your head about the break-up. Henry VIII. #canadawrites
- — Laura Notarianni (@LoNotarianni)Tue, Feb 14 2012 15:22:40I was at the A&P and became so enamoured by a bank of rotisserie chicken that it hit me -we have no plausible future together. #canadawrites
- — donna lynne erickson (@dlyn56)Tue, Feb 14 2012 15:37:23#canadawrites Alas, dear John, my heart checked out six months ago. I'm here to collect the rest of me. Oh, btw, I want my house back. Out!
- — Brian F. Kelcey (@stateofthecity)Tue, Feb 14 2012 15:21:30
- — Catherine Kelly (@cathyincanada)Tue, Feb 14 2012 15:21:51
- — Janine Bertolo (@1girlonthehill)Tue, Feb 14 2012 15:21:25
- — Lisa Dee (@LisaDee11)Tue, Feb 14 2012 15:21:22Dear Romeo, Here’s a number for a Love Addiction therapist. Climb my wall again and I’ll get a restraining order. Juliet. #canadawrites
Canada Writes: Entries (1)
A random selection of entries from the #Canadawrites Breakup Tweet Challenge.
byMolly K1,036 Views