- — Holly Fairbrother (@MrsHollyEnglish)Fri, Nov 01 2013 23:37:42
- Sat Chat attracts educators from around the globe!
- — Rhoni McFarlane (@rhonimcfarlane)Fri, Nov 01 2013 23:33:26Morning from Adelaide where the sun's shining bright and it promises to be a glorious warm day! #satchatoc
- Onto today's topic of discussion; blogging
- And the questions begin:
- — Andrea Stringer (@stringer_andrea)Fri, Nov 01 2013 23:38:36Let's start with Q1 on Blogging & pls don't forget the hashtag. Q1 What do you look for when reading a blog? #satchatoc
- — Katelyn Fraser (@hellokaddy1)Fri, Nov 01 2013 23:41:34A1: Being an early career tchr, I find blogs are an amazing source of professional learning for me! Even class blogs #satchatoc
- — Lyn Marsilio (@LynMarsilio)Fri, Nov 01 2013 23:41:10A1: I look for things that help me clarify thinking, challenge thinking, expand on my thinking. I look for well-written, too. #satchatoc
- — Holly Fairbrother (@MrsHollyEnglish)Fri, Nov 01 2013 23:41:26A1: insights and reflections, ideas and experiences - lots of different things for different needs #satchatoc
- — Rhoni McFarlane (@rhonimcfarlane)Fri, Nov 01 2013 23:41:29For personal blogs, I like writing based on personal experience and reflections on continual growth and challenge #satchatoc
Sat Chat OC: Blogging
Twitter chat #satchatoc on Saturday 2/11/2013. Topic is blogging.