- — Jay Bruce (@JayABruce)Wed, May 01 2013 03:50:25I appreciate all the tweets, good and bad, actually. You guys are what drive the game. I'm obviously not hitting as well as I'd like to, yet
- — Jay Bruce (@JayABruce)Wed, May 01 2013 03:51:40....I actually feel sorry for the people on here who feel that it's necessary to try and put me down on twitter. It really just explains...
- — Jay Bruce (@JayABruce)Wed, May 01 2013 03:52:28Further who you are, and there are obviously things in your life that you're unhappy about and you take it out on me via twitter...I suggest
- — Jay Bruce (@JayABruce)Wed, May 01 2013 03:54:00you look into talking with a life coach or something to help you get over whatever you have going on in your life. There is obviously a....
- — Jay Bruce (@JayABruce)Wed, May 01 2013 03:57:01lack of something going on, and I hope you guys get it straightened out, because you all sound like idiots Everyone have a good night. Haha
- — Frisch's Big Boy (@FrischsBigBoy)Wed, May 01 2013 14:44:14
- — Fan4life (@CARDS1111)Wed, May 01 2013 14:43:50
- — Mr. R (@MisterRedlegs)Wed, May 01 2013 14:05:14Midnight tweet rant by #Reds Jay Bruce is ludicrous, however true it might be. Thin-skinned athletes can't be on social media. This was bad.
- — Mr. R (@MisterRedlegs)Wed, May 01 2013 14:11:35Regardless of how frustrated Bruce is with himself/some fans, he's been in MLB long enough to understand nothing good can come of his post.
- — Jacob Saylor (@jacobsaylor)Wed, May 01 2013 14:54:34
- — Brian A. Klems (@BrianKlems)Wed, May 01 2013 14:46:01
Jay Bruce takes to Twitter after game
byMiss Enquirer9,463 Views