- — Shaun King (@ShaunKing)Sun, Aug 17 2014 19:07:37Yeah. It's true. Darren Wilson did not create an incident report. When the chief was asked what happened, he literally said "he didn't know"
- — Shaun King (@ShaunKing)Sun, Aug 17 2014 19:09:52When asked what Wilson said happened the day of the shooting the police chief literally said "I don't know. I haven't read his interview"
- — Shaun King (@ShaunKing)Sun, Aug 17 2014 19:32:311. According to the Police Chief Officer Darren Wilson DID NOT know about the stolen cigars & all agree the stop was just about jaywalking.
- — Shaun King (@ShaunKing)Sun, Aug 17 2014 19:34:052. A struggle ensued at the window of the car. Dorian Johnson & 4 eyewitnesses saw it ONE way. We can assume Officer Johnson sees it another
- — Shaun King (@ShaunKing)Sun, Aug 17 2014 19:42:49It is being reported by friends & family of Darren Wilson that Mike Brown ran 35 feet away, turned around & ran full speed at the officer.
- — Shaun King (@ShaunKing)Sun, Aug 17 2014 19:48:42Officer Darren Wilson DID NOT write his own police report of the incident, but the report that was filed from the store references 2 reports
- — Shaun King (@ShaunKing)Sun, Aug 17 2014 19:51:43Fact. The Ferguson police department DID NOT interview several key witnesses BEFORE the DOJ ever even heard this case existed. A choice.
- — Shaun King (@ShaunKing)Sun, Aug 17 2014 19:54:06What 4 different witnesses saw is not opinion, but fact. W/O talking to each other or knowing each other, they all reported the same thing.
- — Shaun King (@ShaunKing)Sun, Aug 17 2014 19:57:39The FACTS of the physical evidence match completely with the eyewitnesses that Brown ran, was hit, turned around, surrendered, then executed
As seen onlatinorebels.com
Mike Brown: Facts and dog whistles
byJonathan Korman24 Likes97,502 Views