- — Bryan Dean (@drrevdean)Wed, Aug 12 2015 00:34:41
- — Keiko Aramaki (@edublog_udl)Wed, Aug 12 2015 09:07:12Thank you very much. it's exciting by http://eventifier.com/event/UDL2015/ I'm looking forward to more #UDL2015. https://twitter.com/min_d_j/status/630847625558904833 …
- — Elizabeth Dalton (@ElizabethDalt19)Wed, Aug 12 2015 13:06:29#UDL2015 Plickers! Cool tool for anonymous feedback in class - in a fun way. Free App from website. Results can be stored, too!
- — Elizabeth Dalton (@ElizabethDalt19)Wed, Aug 12 2015 13:16:54#UDL2015 Brian Dean - The Positive Deviancy of UDL - really busting the envelope open and jumping out of the box - with UDL
- — Elizabeth Dalton (@ElizabethDalt19)Wed, Aug 12 2015 13:25:37"We already have the solutions: Communities are the best experts to solve their problems." B. Dean - positive Deviance. #UDL2015
CAST #UDL2015 Symposium: Day Three
Building a UDL Community: From Theory to Practice
byMindy J159 Views