- — styleweekly (@styleweekly)Tue, Mar 15 2011 12:47:17
- — RachelDePompa (@RachelDePompa)Tue, Mar 15 2011 12:48:10
- — judicrenshaw (@judicrenshaw)Tue, Mar 15 2011 12:53:22
- Rachel DePompa later mentioned that a random citizen sent her a story lead via direct message on twitter.
- — jonathan_rhudy (@jonathan_rhudy)Tue, Mar 15 2011 12:57:46Style Weekly site set for redesign this spring, says Scott Bass, news editor, at #rvamedia. "We feed off (blogs) to do our job better."
- — cammunications (@cammunications)Tue, Mar 15 2011 12:59:16
- — actecareertech (@actecareertech)Tue, Mar 15 2011 13:05:05
- — jonathan_rhudy (@jonathan_rhudy)Tue, Mar 15 2011 13:23:37PR people need to think visually. Avoid the grip-and-grin, says Greg Gilligan, RTD biz editor. "Tie economy to local stories." #RVAmedia
Business Wire Meet the Richmond Media
Business Wire breakfast and panel discussion with Richmond editors and reporters. Speakers * Scott Bass, News Editor, Style Weekly * Rachel DePompa, Richmond Reporter, NBC12 * Gregory Gilligan, Business Editor, Richmond Times-Dispatch * Susan Winiecki, Editor in Chief and Associate Publisher, Richmond Magazine, RHome and RBride Moderator * Jon Newman, The Hodges Partnership
byMichael Toner188 Views