- — pourmecoffee (@pourmecoffee)Wed, Nov 07 2012 01:10:27Nate Silver preparing his victory speech, which will be delivered entirely in binary and will burst innumerate human eardrums.
- — pourmecoffee (@pourmecoffee)Wed, Nov 07 2012 00:40:53Exit Polls: Marijuana legalization initiative supporters pretty sure they voted for it, man, but can't remember, hey are you holding?
- — Jeffrey Goldberg (@JeffreyGoldberg)Wed, Nov 07 2012 02:39:33If Nate Silver is right, does this also mean that the climate is, in fact, changing, and that the earth is more than 6,000 years old?
- — Keith Olbermann (@KeithOlbermann)Wed, Nov 07 2012 02:41:59I have to ask - having not watched a presidential election telecast since 1996 - how do you guys actually stand this stuff on tv?
- — Laura Ingraham (@IngrahamAngle)Wed, Nov 07 2012 03:01:14GLASS HALF-FULL: Think of all the local and foreign economies that will benefit from Michelle's second term vacations.
- — Frank J. Fleming (@IMAO_)Wed, Nov 07 2012 03:23:06Hopefully this will all be wrapped up tonight so Obama tomorrow can get right back to whining about Republicans blocking his plans.
Storify: Election-night humor
Humor from the Twittersphere on election night, as the results roll in:
byMike Persinger1,113 Views