- As someone who keeps this on his desk for easy reference, naturally, I followed the #OEDAdjective hashtag intently.
- There were lots of great entries. I collected a number an pulled them together here, for easy reference and exploration, since twitter itself is an ephemeral resource. A few good words should avoid going back to the underused bin.
- — The OED (@OEDonline)Fri, Jun 22 2012 13:05:06
- — Mahboob Ahmad (@mahboob84)Fri, Jun 22 2012 12:59:37#OEDadjective the circumspect cat looked at the blinking headlights rushing at her and decided to catapult herself across to the other side
- — Seán Collins (@SeanCollinsSTL)Fri, Jun 22 2012 13:10:45
OED Adjective Day #OEDAdjective
The Oxford English Dictionary, @OEDOnline, asked followers on twitter to tweet their favorite under-used adjectives.
byMike Carlucci228 Views