- Happy for newcomers in the conversation!
- Started out with snide comments and cheekiness about some generations.
- — Mihee Kim-Kort (@miheekimkort)Thu, Sep 01 2016 01:33:30
- First question.
- — Laura M. Cheifetz (@lmcheifetz)Thu, Sep 01 2016 01:35:27Q1 What generation (X, Boomer, millennial) do you identify with, and how is that an helpful/unhelpful category for you? #PresbyIntersect
- — Erin Counihan (@erincounihan)Thu, Sep 01 2016 02:09:14I'm the end of GenX, which also includes my sisters who are 11+ years older than me. That's weird. #PresbyIntersect https://twitter.com/lmcheifetz/status/771159502892695552 …
- — (((Sam))) (@gracefulgravity)Thu, Sep 01 2016 01:37:06A1: By the numbers, I'm a millennial. But I haven't fit well w/most of my peers since I lost my dad in 1st grade. #presbyintersect
- — Renee Roederer (@renee_roederer)Thu, Sep 01 2016 01:37:03A1 I'm in the Oregon Trail Generation. The oldest Millennials. Class of 2000. https://socialmediaweek.org/blog/2015/04/oregon-trail-generation/ … #presbyintersect
- — Joshua Henry (@theblkintellect)Thu, Sep 01 2016 01:38:06A1: I am a PROUD Millenial! A category that shines hope. But one that negativity latches itself too from every side #presbyintersect
- — Mihee Kim-Kort (@miheekimkort)Thu, Sep 01 2016 01:38:06A1 I'm an X-er but I feel cuspy. 1978 but still feel some Millennial. Too many adjectives here. #PresbyIntersect https://twitter.com/lmcheifetz/status/771159502892695552 …
- — andrew kort (@andykort)Thu, Sep 01 2016 01:38:07A1. Gen X. Its helpful & I idendify w/ it, but not always helpful in the chruch. im not a slacker, i trust instituions #presbyintersect
- — Fernando Rodríguez (@rqnando)Thu, Sep 01 2016 01:39:14
- — Debra Avery (@jazzpastord)Thu, Sep 01 2016 01:41:36A1: boomer/Gen X. But most of the time I feel more millennialish. I definitely don't resonate with boomers #PresbyIntersect
- — Crawford Brubaker (@RevBrubaker)Thu, Sep 01 2016 01:39:24
#PresbyIntersect The Generation Gaps
On the way intersections complicate theories on generations, and how it is and is not helpful to church ministry.