- — Mickie Mueller (@mickie_mueller)Sat, Dec 07 2013 17:06:28Best advice I have for a new T don't be afraid to fail. FAIL = First Attempt In Learning You WILL do better next time! #12daystwitter
- — Brenda Oswald (@OswaldBrenda)Sat, Dec 07 2013 17:00:47My advice to a new teacher is build a relationship with each student if possible. Everything seems easier if you have one #12daystwitter
- — Chuck Hughes (@ChuckHughes23)Sat, Dec 07 2013 16:47:07#12daystwitter Advice for new teachers, get to know your custodial staff and treat them well. They run the building!
- — Kathy Timperley (@TimperleyKathy)Fri, Dec 06 2013 22:07:41Best advice I ever got as a new teacher was be able to laugh at yourself when you screw up. #12daystwitter
- — Mickey Anderson (@Mickeyanderson2)Sat, Dec 07 2013 15:30:17My advice for new teachers is to never lose your spontaneity and buy a huge winter coat that covers your bum for recess duty #12daystwitter
- — Heather Thompson (@mrs_thompson007)Sat, Dec 07 2013 16:37:19#12daystwitter Advice for new teachers... Laugh with ur students, have fun with them, show them u care....and hold on tight, time flies!
- — Kari Cronin (@karimcronin)Sat, Dec 07 2013 17:28:10To new teachers - Don't over or under estimate their abilities & remember that deep down they are KIDS - even in 4th grade. #12daystwitter
- — Lori Frohberg (@LoriFrohberg)Sat, Dec 07 2013 17:33:53
- — Jill Hoffart (@jhoff1968)Sat, Dec 07 2013 18:04:18Day 4: #12daystwitter advice for a new teacher- teach students importance of meeting deadlines/responsibilities- set an example
- — Jami Jo Thompson (@JamiJoThompson)Sat, Dec 07 2013 20:07:00Advice for new teachers: Teach and reinforce clear, consistent expectations and routines...and never give up! #12daystwitter
- — Lisa Walters (@LisaSwalters)Sat, Dec 07 2013 20:35:28#12daystwitter My new teacher advice is to find out what is important to each of your students and show interest.
- — jessica truex (@jesstruex)Sat, Dec 07 2013 21:42:15My advice would be - don't be afraid to ask questions. It is ok to not know, but not ok to not find the answer. #12daystwitter
- — Christen Payne (@payne_kinder)Sat, Dec 07 2013 22:12:53Best advice for new teachers: Ask LOTS of questions of LOTS of co-workers. Use the wealth of knowledge&experience around you. #12daystwitter
- — Tonya Carriker (@tonyacarriker)Sat, Dec 07 2013 22:20:26Advice for new teachers: administration assistances and custodial staff are your best friends, thank them often #12daystwitter
- — Roxanne Johnson (@MrsJsLibrary)Sat, Dec 07 2013 22:52:14New teachers, get to know your school's library AND its staff. . . great books for your students, great resources for you! #12daystwitter
Best Advice for a New Teacher
Day 4 #12daystwitter
byMickie Mueller124 Views