- — Michelle Bruno (@michellebruno)Wed, Nov 01 2017 16:57:14I'll be talking about humans and machines in trade shows today on #expochat. See you in a few mins at the top of the hour.
- — Michelle Bruno (@michellebruno)Wed, Nov 01 2017 17:00:53
- — Renee Di Liddo (@reneediliddo)Wed, Nov 01 2017 17:02:25Happy Wednesday! Renee Di Liddo here with Connect Meetings / Connect EXPO. Excited to talk about man vs. machine today #expochat
- — Dana Freker Doody (@expodana)Wed, Nov 01 2017 17:03:32
- — Michelle Bruno (@michellebruno)Wed, Nov 01 2017 17:06:49A1. I was thinking also about forklift trucks and scissor lifts and move-in/move-out equipment also. #expochat
- — Steve Walker (@SWalker9)Wed, Nov 01 2017 17:08:22A1 VR seems to be at all events these days. Some are in booths, but a lot are in the Foyer area of events for max. exposure.#expochat
- — Michelle Bruno (@michellebruno)Wed, Nov 01 2017 17:08:47
- — Dana Freker Doody (@expodana)Wed, Nov 01 2017 17:11:38Yes, more machines at tradeshows capturing more information, providing different types of visuals and experiences. #expochat https://twitter.com/michellebruno/status/925771820342693888 …
- — TSNN_com_US (@TSNN_com_US)Wed, Nov 01 2017 17:11:40I covered a company that recently launched customized VR arcades for events - it's a big trend: http://www.tsnn.com/news/vr-arcade-nola-offers-immersive-virtual-reality-experiences-events-all-shapes-and-sizes … #expochat
What Could/ShouldMachines Do In The Trade Show Environment?
byMichelle Bruno18 Views