- — Jordan Kurzum (@itsjkurzz)Tue, Dec 10 2013 21:23:05Congrats to U of M on pulling off such an amazing pro-Palestinian protest http://www.michigandaily.com/opinion/12viewpoint-dorm-room-demolitions-ummockeviction10?page=0,0 … #UMMockEviction
- — rolly (@BlackNebula)Tue, Dec 10 2013 22:07:37
- — farah (@farahtweets_)Tue, Dec 10 2013 20:39:42MY university has investments in companies that directly profit from Israel's occupation & colonization of Palestinian land #UMMockEviction
- — Annie Sajid (@annieqsajid)Tue, Dec 10 2013 18:36:37ZIONISTS-don't engage with me. we are not here to dialogue about the "conflict" i mean COLONIZATION #UMMockEviction
- — Elijah Batchelor (@EliBatch)Tue, Dec 10 2013 23:11:31
- — Sara Berlin (@SaraMBerlin)Tue, Dec 10 2013 17:49:35
- — Nathan Gilson (@nategilson)Tue, Dec 10 2013 21:52:34
- — Laura Fitz (@lilfitz1)Tue, Dec 10 2013 20:53:51Actually pretty mad and annoyed about this #UMMockEviction thing. Don't try to make me ashamed of my school because of your own beliefs.
#UMMockEviction Twitter Reactions
Tuesday morning many students in University Residence halls were greeted with fake eviction notices.
byMichigan Daily News623 Views