- The Michigan Daily first reported the new policy.
- — Mich. Daily Sports (@theblockm)Wed, Sep 18 2013 01:04:52BREAKING (with link): Athletic Dept reverses course on student basketball season tix in favor of game-by-game policy michigandaily.com/sports/athleti ……
- Shortly afterwards social media lit up as users expressed discontent.
- — Joshua Skodack (@joshsko318)Wed, Sep 18 2013 02:01:13the new policy for Michigan basketball students ticket is wrong. As someone with 99% of game attend as a student, for shame @DaveBrandonAD
- Others, however, said the new policy was a needed change.
- — Wolverine Devotee † (@WolverinesMike)Wed, Sep 18 2013 01:37:32The depths people will dig to to try to blame things on Dave Brandon is amusing. I guess you rather have an incompetent AD like Tom Goss?
- Many said the policy was the latests in a trend and personally attacked University Athletic Director Dave Brandon.
- — Alex Bodner (@AlexBodner333)Wed, Sep 18 2013 03:31:59Dave Brandon and this athletic department continue to make poor decision after poor decision. So frustrating and just pure greedy.
- — Kollin Jensen (@kollinje)Wed, Sep 18 2013 03:54:33Guys done a lot for UM athletics and I hate to say, but Dave Brandon is a crook for this new basketball ticket policy. #thievery
- — ZUKOW (@zack_zukowski)Wed, Sep 18 2013 03:18:30
- — allie trillet (@A_Trillet7)Wed, Sep 18 2013 00:59:18If I could change one thing about uom, it would be to eliminate Dave Brandon. In fact, if I could change one thing about this country...
Social media reactions to new basketball student season-ticket policy
While most reactions to the new ticket policy were negative, some including Central Student Government President Michael Proppe voiced support for the move.
byMichigan Daily News865 Views